Friday, February 12, 2010

By way of introduction...

I thought of this blog after a conversation with my mother. We have successfully - SUCCESSFULLY - explained technological matters to her using the analogies of gremlins, pixies, leprechauns, and wizardry. I, her daughter, am not TERRIBLY adept with computers, cell phones, etc, but have adapted, in part by necessity, as my husband is employed by a major cell company.
My golden standard for technology is that it actually simplify my life in some way - not just give me yet another toy to carry. I am the sort of person who decades ago would have driven my horse and cart past the stranded Model T and laughed. Or today, would drive my Jeep past a stranded SUV and laugh. (I don't have a Jeep, but want one, so that I can.)
And hey, I need a place for my technology rants. So here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment